Fast paced, major league, asset manager is looking for a highly personable PR Manager to continue to build its profile in Southern Europe and support the UK team on occasion. This role is covering for a parental leave. You will be working closely with the friendly communications teams and/or agencies in Europe and provide them with great content and key messaging to generate local media. French and Italian fluency is a bonus although not imperative.
Premier global asset manager with billions under management is looking for a confident PR Manager to devise and implement the communications strategy across Europe. With offices in over 30 countries, you will manage investment vehicles for individuals, institutions, pension plans, trusts and partnerships. The comms team is friendly, close, respected and valued in the business.
Key challenges and opportunities in this PR Manager role:
- Hit the ground running with generating and shaping content and messaging for local markets working closely with comms colleagues and agencies
- Promote the increasing ESG work they are doing across Europe, liaising with country managers
- On occasion, help support the UK comms teams as they all pull together
- Implement existing and new PR campaigns to strengthen the overall profile of the company in Europe through targeted and strategic PR campaigns for the retail and institutional channels
- Implement a strong media relations programme that is closely aligned to the strategy and goals of retail, institutional channels in Europe
- Using your language skills daily, collaborate with key business partners in Europe and work closely with local PR teams in European offices to deliver strategic communications activities
Key attributes and experience for this PR Manager role:
- Must be working at Account Director or Associate Director in an agency or at PR Manager level in-house.
- Must have solid experience in corporate communications/financial services and knowledge of investment management and the UK/European media landscape
- An understanding the needs of the key European markets including Italy, France, and Spain and has the flexibility to juggle communication to various audiences
- Ideally fluent in French or Italian as this will be a real bonus to the team, however, it’s not compulsory
- Ideally some cross border/ pan European media contacts although not essential
- Highly organised, the ability to hit the ground running with a good sense of humour
- Collaborative approach as this is very reflective of the great culture
- Must have good all round judgement
To be considered for this PR Manager role please click to apply