This consultancy boasts an unrivalled track record in shaping reputations for top names in the financial services sector. A consultancy who firmly sit in the ‘new school ‘ of thinking with creative, innovate corporate communications campaigns which influence business, political, investor, employee, policy-makers, regulators and the public. This global company already has an enviable FinTech reputation. All the names are recognisable. What makes them great is their integrated approach. They solve client problems with expertise from around the business yet no once is pigeon-holed into a team. This means, consultants remain stretched and continue learning at pace.
London based modern offices house this large team of forward thinking communications professionals. They are known for their senior level advisory work, reputation management, crisis management, complex issues navigation and media relations. However, they are as keen to be recognised for their values also – their green credentials, their history of diversity and inclusion, their authenticity. They continue to work in partnership with their clients and win awards for being a great place to work.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Board Director – FinTech role:
- Work collaboratively with other board members to build the consultancy’s FinTech expertise and reputation
- Drive new business and convert incoming leads
- Establish partnerships in the FinTech space using own connections and network
- Take responsibility for marketing activity in this space and build the FinTech narrative
- Externally be an ambassador for the consultancy
- Experience of advising at the C suite level
- Take responsibility for motivating, coaching and steering a ‘virtual practice’ of specialists of all levels – all operating within their open no-silos structure
Key attributes and experience for this Board Director - FinTech role:
- Be a self-starter, ambitious and eager for the challenge being a board level member
- You will have experience of working within forward-thinking comms and thought of as a ‘trusted advisor’
- Recent experience of working with a well-known corporate communications agency ideally at director level and know the FinTech sector like the back of your hand
- They will consider in-house corporate communications experience although you will need to have some consultancy experience to demonstrate an understanding
- Well networked and keen to use your contacts to help build the business
- Have the ability to cross sell across communications disciplines
- Proven track record of building teams and inspiring and motivating team members
- Ideally has worked with organisations to define and articulate their ESG position and narrative
To be considered for this Board Director - FinTech role please click to apply.
To be considered for this Board Director - FinTech role please click to apply.For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Canace Wong on 07917 875 669 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -