This international corporate consultancy is a recognised leader in the field of professional services and financial services PR. Over the years, the agency has broadened its offerings and now support clients on media relations, digital communications, branding, litigation cases, as well as thought-leadership campaigns. They are looking for a confident, diplomatic Director with successful new business track record to help realise their exciting expansion plan.
This entrepreneurial corporate communications consultancy is on the cusp of greatness having put in place a board of high-profile non-executives and a COO to ensure the business runs smoothly. Campaigns are integrated, issues-based and target high level national media and key stakeholders. With offices in US (East Coast and West Coast), the consultancy services clients in professional services, financial services, and property sectors. The teams in different locations operate as one company and there is a great supportive culture amongst the staff.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Director role:
- You will use your intellect to give thoughtful advice to clients across financial services and professional services sectors
- Lead from the front, drive and inspire the team and together you will capitalise on news business opportunities as well as organically growing existing business
- You will be part of the management team in London and help with the running of the business
- Strategic thinking is a must and being adept at spotting opportunities to get your clients into nationals
- Stretch your intellect with branding, thought leadership campaigns and corporate and b2b work which encompasses crisis and litigation support
- Use your nurturing management style to encourage your team
Key attributes and experience for this Director role:
- Currently working at Director level in a PR agency with a strong knowledge of financial services or professional services. Inhouse professionals will be considered too but you must have had some recent PR agency experience
- Relentless curiosity about the world, good knowledge of current affairs and wider social issues
- You must have high standards of work and a thorough approach as expectations are high
- Bags of energy and drive and a successful track record of managing clients in the financial services and professional services sector
- Utilise your network to bring in new business for the Company – they will be looking at your track record
- Tier 1 media contacts are ideal
To be considered for this Director role please click to apply.
For more details on this role, and similar roles, contact Canace Wong on 07917 875 669 or email@example.com