Associate Director - supportive, flexible and exciting agency
||£80k - 90k per Annum + bonus and benefits
This corporate reputation agency comes with impressive heads to learn from, a ‘grown up’ and flexible culture and a huge amount of momentum. They have won six clients in as many weeks and they are looking for a corporate and financial Associate Director to lead accounts so they can continue to growth the business.
This corporate comms agency offers bespoke advice in financial and corporate communications (including M&A and IPOs), sustainability, cyber security, crisis and issues management and leadership communications. Clients are varied and interesting from country comms, high-net worth individuals to mid-sized corporates. There is a start-up feel to this established business due to investment and lots of momentum. The key heads are impressive, well connected operators and winning lots of business. They are happy to invest in the team and with training at every level.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Associate Director role:
- Day to day management of corporate and financial communications and issues management
- Write pitches, draft and edit press releases and financial statements
- Be responsible for directing client accounts and key relationships with clients at a senior level, helping to create new business opportunities
- Play a strong role within the agency, managing relationships and career development
- Act as an advisor, giving strategic and tactical advice to high profile clients
- You will play a key role in the growth strategy and help to build the best client portfolio and team – there is opportunity to be part of something growing
- Enjoys new business as part of your role although this is a team effort
Key attributes and experience for this Associate Director role:
- It’s likely that you are currently working at Associate Director level in a corporate and/or financial communications consultancy looking for more autonomy, more flexibility and a place where you can shine
- You have a good press contact
- You will have a collaborative, ‘roll up your sleeves’ approach
- Corporate comms experience essential and financial comms experience ideal although not essential
- Experience of issues management, corporate positioning with mid-cap companies
- You must be collegiate in your approach, have client servicing at the heart of how you deliver and have an entrepreneurial drive
- Enjoy team management
To be considered for this Associate Director role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Canace Wong on 020 7903 9290 or email@example.com, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -
Back to jobs
Add to shortlist