Associate Director - premium agency with growth prospects
||£70k - 80k per Annum + bonus and benefits
Known as top of its class in the UK within financial PR, our client has ambitious plans to expand their integrated corporate campaigns offerings. They are interested in meeting Associate Directors from strategic communications agencies ideally with FTSE 100/ 250 experience. Financial PR alongside corporate PR professionals will be considered.
Our client, originally known for being a credible financial communications boutique, has rapidly grown to a top UK agency for both deal volume and value. As a strategic consultancy they work across the entire spectrum of financial and corporate communications and they have an outstanding reputation in the European M&A market. The client base is a mixture of FTSE 100/250 and international companies. Today alongside their capital markets work they offer additional services including public affairs, investor relations, corporate reputation and change communications too. Almost half of their work is referred by their existing clients.
Key challenges and opportunities in this role:
- Manage a broad portfolio of great clients both from the UK and internationally. Advising CEOs and senior management in a media crisis and using your communications expertise on financial transactions including M&A and IPOs as well as broader communications issues
- Mentor and train ambitious team members although it’s a pretty flat structure so you will be hands-on in approach
- You will be closely involved in business development and be confident to network and bring in leads with the view of sourcing new business very selectively
- A well-run business and training is a high priority
- Happy people, a very low turnover at all levels. The environment is collegiate but there is nice amount of competition
Key attributes and experience for this corporate and financial Associate Director role:
- It’s likely that you are currently working at Associate Director level in a corporate or financial communications consultancy. Financial PR as well as corporate PR generalists will both be considered for the role
- Proven track record of either financial and corporate media relations expertise with an extensive network of relevant journalist contacts
- Experience of issues management, M&A /financial transactions, corporate positioning at C-Suite level ideally with mid cap/FTSE companies
- Strong people manager, with experience in mentoring, training and leading a team of colleagues
- You could be a generalist or a specialist, this is not a concern but you must be willing to handle clients across industry sectors
- Proven ability to identify opportunities to grow existing client relationships to include additional solutions and services
- Good education credentials is ideal
To be considered for this role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Canace on 020 7903 9290 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -
Back to jobs
Add to shortlist