Associate Director - Media Coach at sought after consultancy
This strategic corporate consultancy is known for its integrated corporate campaigns working with a prized portfolio of clients across a variety of industry sectors. They are looking for a media coach to train CEOs and senior teams from their client companies and prepare them for interviews, presentation and speeches, as well as offering strategic media advice. If you are a journalist with impressive national news experience thinking you would like to move into PR, then this would be a great way to use your skills and transition with ease into a new career.
This corporate communications consultancy has trebled in size over the past few years and has continued plans for ambitious growth. They have a client list that puts them on a par with the global agencies which span most industry sectors and have the abilities to solve clients communications challenges whether is financial communications, corporate reputation, digital, public affairs or regulatory. This agency takes your career seriously and looks after their team like few others out there. As a media coach you will be advising and coaching CEOs and senior teams who are under pressure from some of the most reputable companies in the UK and around the world.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Associate Director (Media Coach) role:
- You will leverage your national news experience to offer a full range of coaching services for the company’s clients, from presentation rehearsal and interview practice to leadership narrative development and crisis preparedness
- You will deliver impactful, carefully tailored sessions that result in your clients feeling more confident handling interviews with some of the toughest journalists out there
- You will be a curious thinker who can problem solve and adapt with ease to fast-moving situations, with the agility to move seamlessly from being part of a large team to working on solo projects
- Good project management skills are required as you will be working on multiple projects at a time with the support of a team
- You will work with a range of companies from different sectors including financial and professional services, consumer goods and services, real estate, technology, FMCG, and energy – your ability to be agile is required
Key attributes and experience for this Associate Director (Media Coach) role:
- It is likely that you are currently a national print or broadcast journalist looking to move into PR, or you are an ex-journalist who recently moved into PR, looking for your next opportunity
- You will have experience working in news for a well-known national or mainstream international outlet or publication – likely to be an assistant editor or editor. It doesn’t matter whether you come from a broadcast or print background.
- It is highly favourable if you have some experience of media training at a PR agency, but this is not an essential requirement as this can be trained
- Your will be a natural communicator and presenter yourself, able to make an impact and earn the respect of their colleagues and clients, not just with what they say but how they listen and get things done
To be considered for this Associate Director (Media Coach) role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Canace Wong on 02079039290 or email@example.com, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -
Back to jobs
Add to shortlist