This leading strategic corporate and financial communications consultancy is one of the best out there, known for their client focus with a high bar for quality, a client list of envy and a team of talent to be admired. This is a place where you can shine, learn and there is less of a ceiling to move on and up.
This international corporate and financial communications consultancy has a partnership structure and a long-standing history of high-profile successes. They advise major corporates, financial institutions, and investment firms at the highest levels and practitioners’ class themselves as generalists. They have offices internationally and mandates include major cross boarder financial transactions communications, investor relations, corporate positioning, media relations, crisis and issues management, government consulting and digital communications.
It’s truly collegiate and offices work incredibly well together and there certainly isn’t one person bringing in the business as it’s a team effort and everyone is valued. They have some really exciting plans and have an entrepreneurial nature, a highly collaborative and collegiate culture and is one of the best houses in the market. The have exciting growth plans in London and interested in meeting seriously good talent.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Corporate and Financial Communications Account Director role:
- Undertake a great combination of big-ticket cross borders deals, high profile crisis and issues management and corporate reputation management for companies across different industry sectors
- Engage directly with clients and advisors, representing the agency’s recommendations and positioning on issues that have a financial, brand and business impact
- Build and manage media relationships, including responding to inbound inquires
- Capitalise on news business opportunities as well as organically growing existing business
- Only the truly collaborative with thrive as you support colleagues with work in offices across the world as clients and mandates are shared across the business
- Demonstrate your skills in issues management and whether you are a specialist or a generalist, your major corporate expertise will be utilised
- Develop strategic communications plans, press releases, investor presentations, talking points, Q&A documents and lead the review process
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the team
Key attributes and experience for this Corporate and Financial Account Director role:
- Ideally you will be working at a tier one corporate and financial consultancy at Account Director level and looking for a place that not only rewards exceptionally well but has a more entrepreneurial and international spirit
- Experience in corporate communications (in-house or agency), investor relations, investment banking, law and/or other management consulting fields, as well as experience working with major corporations, financial institutions and investment firms in the UK and Europe is valuable
- An understanding of global financial markets and regulatory dynamics, as well as geopolitical issues is highly desirable
- You will have a collaborative, ‘roll up your sleeves’ approach to deliver exceptional results working across client teams in multiple offices
- Solid communications skills, enjoys working in teams and will thrive in a non-hierarchical environment
- Client focussed, with a high bar for quality and results
- You must be hungry to move on and up, be credible, have client servicing at the heart of how you deliver and have an entrepreneurial drive
- Good education credentials is ideal
To be considered for this Corporate and Financial Account Director role please click to apply.