Looking for meaty corporate reporting work within a dynamic independent corporate communications agency? This corporate, political campaigning and litigation consultancy pride themselves on doing intellectually challenging work as opposed to a PR churn. They are looking to hire their next Associate Director to spearhead their ESG work.
They do crisis and litigation works including class actions and strategic advisory work at board level. They have recently undertaken a great deal of work around ESG, including advising a FTSE pharmaceutical company and an investment manager - helping them devise a coherent strategy and messaging. The company is run by partners with a smart team of brains around them and they describe the culture as grown up, flexible and non-bureaucratic. They don’t tend to pitch for work as they are approached for it from relationships they have forged over the years or they are recommended for it and there are no star partners.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Associate Director – ESG pro role:
- You will be working alongside genuinely smart people who are able to offer senior level strategic advice
- You will be working with chief execs, heads of investor relations, financial directors, and chairmen and advising them on communicating their ESG strategy
- Your project management skills will be needed as you interview heads around businesses to gather complex data and help shape strategy and messaging
- You will benefit from a great deal of direct working with partners and running of small teams to deliver high quality counsel and outputs.
- You will have the support of researchers and associates to execute content, develop reports and recommendations
- Enjoy being stretched as you will be using your impressive knowledge of ESG reporting and communications
- You will run projects and manage other members of the team
- You could be either in-house in a sustainability/reporting team or perhaps you have come from a banking or IR background – what is key is your knowledge of ESG reporting and the desire to make the crossover into agency
- Perhaps you are already working in an agency in a corporate and financial PR role and would like to share your ESG expertise at the top table
- Be experienced with financial reporting so you can advise on a new ESG dialogue
Key attributes and experience for this Associate Director – ESG pro role:
- Strong writing skills are required, a go-getting attitude and resilience
- Highly analytical
- Intellectually you need to be curious and have the ability to get up to speed quickly
To be considered for this corporate Associate Director – ESG pro role please click to apply.
For more details on this role, and similar roles, contact Canace Wong on 07917 875 669 or firstname.lastname@example.org