Senior Account Manager - premium Financial Services - fast track your career
||£38k - 50k per Annum + bonus
This mid-sized consultancy are leaders when it comes to working on high profile issues work and are experts in personal finance and financial services PR. They are looking for an SAM with curiosity, drive and exemplary client handling skills who is looking to fast track their career. If you love current affairs, business issues and enjoy integrated campaigns, this role is for you.
Based in light, bright and airy open plan offices this company are real experts in their field. They work across personal finance and broader financial services clients and focus on creating campaigns that have real media cut through to reach their target audiences. They work with a range of premium leading retail banks through to well-known asset managers, mortgage companies, credit cards and everything in-between. Renowned for their sociable and close knit culture, they do some incredible work for clients, both in the traditional and online media space. They are a very inclusive team and provide a supportive and nurturing environment, whilst encouraging people to push themselves and strive to achieve great things.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Senior Account Manager – financial services role:
- Work alongside the website, editorial and design teams to create impressive campaigns
- Day to day responsibility for client contact and running the PR campaigns for both b2b and b2c client work
- Working autonomously, leading a team across a broad range of clients depending on your individual strengths and interests
- This company have daily contact with a wide range of target media so you’ll be speaking to everyone from the personal finance trade press, to the national news and current affairs journalists as well as contacts in the online communities
- You will be responsible for managing junior team members and getting the best from your team both as an individual and a collective
- Proactively contribute to the PR strategies of clients and take on an advisory role to senior executives.
Key attributes and experience for this Senior Account Manager – financial services role:
- You will be an excellent writer, confident with the media and comfortable generating new business and pitching
- It is crucial you have experience working in a fast paced PR agency with a core understanding and interest in personal finance and/or financial services PR – anything from high street credit cards through to private equity and asset management firms
- You will be working at Account Manager/Senior Account Manager level and on an upward trajectory in your career, looking to take on more responsibility and autonomy in your work
- You need to thrive working in a collaborative, work hard/play hard environment
- This role is ideal for someone who enjoys contributing as part of a team and is happy to get stuck in to support their colleagues
To be considered for this Senior Account Manager – financial services role please click to apply
Back to jobs
Add to shortlist