Senior Account Director with an entrepreneurial flair
||£55k - 75k per Annum + bonus
Are you experienced across asset management and have a black book of contacts to bring to the table? Due to exceptional growth this impressive corporate communications agency is looking to hire a Senior Account Director to undertake a hybrid of client work, some operations for the business and new business.
This specialist corporate PR and marketing agency takes pride in its close-knit and supportive environment. They are a small team of like-minded and talented consultants who all play a very important role in how the business is run and the direction it takes. They all feel ownership of the business. They have a high profile and authority in the investment management arena but also work within private equity, hedge funds and services to these industries. Ambitious team-players work well here who are well connected, super friendly and technically astute.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Senior Account Director role:
- Stretch your asset management experience across alternative investment, property investment and financial technology and help build out the portfolio in these sectors
- Collaborate under the expert leadership of a senior team and build on your operational skills as you will support with resourcing and recruitment
- Take ownership of some really exciting and major league accounts and advise on an impressive portfolio of companies with access to C-suite level
- Work at pace in a team with momentum to drive forward the agencies growth trajectory and learn from some lovely, big hitters
- Take advantage of the solid training structure, share options as well as the bonus scheme
- They execute media relations campaigns for clients as well as marketing perception and audits which will stretch your skills
Key attributes and experience for this this Senior Account Director role:
- Corporate communications experience in asset management is absolutely vital
- You will be working in a corporate agency at Account Director level or at a manager level in-house
- Pan-European media contacts are desired
- Be confident to run client pitches and able to hold your own with converting new business leads
- Excellent writing ability and presentation skills
- Super committed to clients with an attitude that they come first
- Hungry to take ownership and learn from the best- this agency will play to your strengths and give you huge exposure to desirable clients
To be considered for this Senior Account Director role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Sarah Leembruggen on 0207 559 6597 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -
Back to jobs
Add to shortlist