PR Manager - use your financial services expertise to step up to the best
||£45k - 55k per Annum + bonus + benefits
Based in outstanding offices in central London, this instantly-recognisable global accountancy and consulting firm have a fantastic reputation and staff culture that attracts the very best talent worldwide. They need a Corporate PR Manager to lead on a vast amount of PR coverage across financial services, asset management, banking, insurance, pensions and tax issues which guarantees the busiest programme and the hardest hitting front page campaigns.
This business consultancy giant are a household name and leaders in their field globally. They set the bar high for talent and frequently come top of people’s employer wishlist. Based in central London in swanky offices, this industry leader offer very competitive bonuses and benefits and everyone in the organisation is passionate about their work. The sizeable comms teams means there is plenty of collaboration around ideas and gaining better results compared to their competitors.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Corporate PR Manager role:
- Work closely with the senior management to support all areas of FS including banking, asset management, insurance and pensions
- Keep a proactive ear on the news to sell the company’s story and execute campaigns to gaurentee maximum exposure- naturally they talk a lot about Brexit and business issues
- Build strong relationships with the head of financial services to maximise the position of this business consutancy giant
- Clever positioning of stories which speak to a multiple of audiences- you will have exemplary proactive campaign communication skills
- Expect to lead on a wide variety of reputational campaigns, working closely with the head of press
- Opportunity to broaden out your expertise in social channels and amplify exposure for the company
- Support internal stakeholders with social media
Key attributes and experience for this Corporate PR Manager role:
- You are currently a PR Manager at in a financial services organisation or sitting in a corporate agency as an ambitious Account Director specialising in banking, asset management, insurance, tax or pensions
- You will have extensive experience ofworking across financial services specifically in banking and have a good network amongst relevant journalists
- An understanding of the UK Financial Services sector and the issues it faces as highly desirable
- You will have an interest in business news and an ability to break down complex issues into meaningful communications
- A passion for generating coverage and a strong work ethic
To be considered for this Corporate PR Manager role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Sarah Leembruggen on 02075596597 or email@example.com, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -
Back to jobs
Add to shortlist