Part-time PR Executive Search Associate - use your PR expertise in recruitment
||Competitive + bonus
The Works Search is one of the most respected specialist search consultancies in the PR market offering expertise, advice and the highest calibre professionals for our blue chip clients. We are based just by thriving Borough Market in London Bridge in modern, creative offices although this role can easily be undertaken by a former PR professional who would relish working from home.
We support prestigious companies in financial and professional services and top tier PR consultancies in London with finding hidden gems in the market. To seek out the highest performers we spend a great deal of time on the phone and trying to get hold of busy people. This is where you fit in.
Our business is based on quality, knowledge and a uniquely positive and energised approach. We are looking for like-minded people who will flourish in a research and phone-led role. If you have experience of recruiting staff, that’s even better.
The purpose of the role
- Demonstrate your effortless relationship building skills and tenacity, contacting candidates via phone and social channels to understand their career aspirations and match them carefully to roles
- Source great professionals for our clients who include KPMG, Sainsbury’s, Battersea Power Station, Aviva Investors, Latham & Watkins, Savills, FTI Consulting and many more
- Demonstrate your knowledge of corporate and financial communications and your understanding of career paths to help advise effectively
- Use your network to source great people for roles
- Demonstrate your research skills, tenacity and resilience as this role required a lot of chasing as well as chatting!
The benefits to you
- Our priority is to get you up and running, understanding career paths, how to find professionals and different skills set
- You can work from home
- We would like someone to work a minimum of 3 days a week
- We have a wealth of training material to support your learning to get you started
- We will pay an hourly rate plus a bonus for success
What we’re looking for
- We are looking for an established Account Director or PR Manager with bags of personality and tenacity and great listening skills
- Having great research skills, being super organised and enjoying picking up the phone and making friends is a great start
- Everything we do is recorded and so you must be happy with typing up your conversations and be comfortable with a database
- Your knowledge of corporate and financial PR will give you a head start as we are sector experts
- We have a happy, intelligent team and look for an energised approach
- We are relying on you to deliver in a small yet perfectly formed team so you will need to be great at motivating yourself whilst working alone
If you have confidence, great tenacity and love a challenge – we would love to hear from you. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to jobs
Add to shortlist