Associate Director- Financial PR in one to watch agency
||£65k - 75k per Annum + bonus, share options
If you are looking to hit the ground running and manage multiple high profile accounts, there is no better place. You will act as a link between the MD and the rest of the team and have opportunity to take ownership of small and major league clients in an entrepreneurial PR consultancy with strong financial backing.
This financial communications agency, based in the City of London, is led by a wealth of impressive experience and encourages ambition. The clients they work with vary in sector and size providing fantastic exposure and the opportunity to learn as you grow. They are looking for someone with a solid background in financial PR to further their knowledge and take on a more prominent position within a fast growing and exciting business with a clear plan.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Associate Director - Financial PR role:
- Financial PR across industry-leading clients in financial services, consumer, energy and industrials
- Play a significant role in regular and high-profile M&A mandates over multiple industry sectors
- Material role in new business pitches where your contribution counts
- Scope to work on corporate reputation campaigns
- Great mix of proactive and reactive work, working alongside some of the industry’s best
- Be part of their growth strategy and help to build the best client portfolio and team
- Offer round advice to c-suite
- Use your entrepreneurial spirit to add value to this exciting business and leverage your broker and banking contacts
Key attributes and experience for this Associate Director - Financial PR role:
- You will be an experienced financial PR professional with a background in agency ready to step up and challenge yourself
- Great national and trade media contacts, bright with a strong understanding of current affairs and the City
- A grounded self-starter who is ambitious and business-minded. You must be confident with a hands-on approach as no one is precious and everyone rolls up their sleeves
- An analytical and numerate background is essential and you will possess good attention to detail
- An interest in expanding your knowledge and gaining exposure to the broad sectors
- Happy to consider generalist or specialist PRs
To be considered for this Associate Director – Financial PR role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Sarah Leembruggen on 02075596597 or email@example.com, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -
Back to jobs
Add to shortlist