Associate Director - corporate generalist in pioneering consultancy pushing the boundaries
||£60k - 80k per Annum + bonus + benefits
Working with the biggest mainstream brands, it’s a role that caters to all facets of a multi-dimensional corporate communications professional. This entrepreneurial firm are looking for an ambitious Associate Director to serve both service existing clients and also build the business and you will have resources at your fingertips like few agencies out there.
This global agency boasts the most intelligent and warmest corporate comms professionals in London, transcending discipline and sector and pioneering a truly integrated PR approach. Head and shoulders above the competition, this is a big consultancy with a difference, boasting a truly impressive portfolio of clients. A sharp, warm and diversely intelligent Associate Director will find a challenging and happy home here.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Associate Director role:
- Strategic media strategies and client handling across big-name clients, working to an industry-leading and award-winning campaigns
- Leading big accounts for this agency across a wide variety of sectors means you need to enjoy being a generalist
- Oversee a talented team of colleagues, ensure they are delivering to a high standard, and when necessary getting your sleeves rolled up to make sure everything gets done
- New business generation- this agency is constantly growing their impressive client list so you’ll need to lend a hand developing pitch proposals and being part of a winning pitch team
- Understand the corporate reputation landscape and be up to date with current affairs and what interests clients, and how you can reach and influence them – the broader your skills the better
Key attributes and experience for this Associate Director role:
- You will be an excellent writer, confident with the media and comfortable generating new business and pitching
- It is crucial you have experience working in a fast paced well known corporate PR agency or team managing global market brands or large UK clients in the mix
- You will be working at Associate Director level looking to take on more responsibility and autonomy in your work and hungry to learn from some of the best talent in the industry
- You need to thrive working in a collaborative, work hard/play hard environment
- You will be confident with a hands-on approach – ambitious, business-minded and looking for a fast-track to Director
- Ideally you will be a ‘generalist’ and have experience across industry sectors
To be considered for this Associate Director role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Sarah Leembruggen on 020 7903 9291 or email@example.com, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -
Back to jobs
Add to shortlist