Associate Director- corporate generalist- immediate start
||£60k - 65k per Annum + excellent benefits
Working with the biggest mainstream brands, it’s a role that caters to all facets of a multi-dimensional PR professional. This entrepreneurial firm are looking for an ambitious Associate Director to serve both service existing clients and also build the business and you will have resources at your fingertips to do this.
This global agency boasts the most intelligent and warmest PR professionals in London, transcending discipline and sector and pioneering a truly integrated PR approach. Head and shoulders above the competition, this is a big consultancy with a difference, boasting a truly impressive client list. A sharp, warm and diversely intelligent Associate Director will find a challenging and happy home here.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Corporate PR Associate Director role:
- Strategic media strategies and client handling across big-name clients, working to an industry-leading and award-winning standard
- Leading big accounts for this agency on a wide variety of sectors
- Oversee a talented team of colleagues, ensure they are delivering to a high standard, and when necessary getting your sleeves rolled up to make sure everything gets done
- New business generation- this agency is constantly growing their impressive client list so you’ll need to lend a hand developing pitch proposals and being part of a winning pitch team
- Understand the corporate PR landscape and be up to date with current affairs and what interests clients, and how you can reach and influence them
Key attributes and experience for this Corporate PR Associate Director role:
- Ideally you will be availoable to start quickly
- You will be an excellent writer, confident with the media and comfortable generating new business and pitching
- It is crucial you have experience working in a fast paced well known PR agency managing global market brands
- You will be working at Associate Director level and on an upward trajectory in your career, looking to take on more responsibility and autonomy in your work and work with some of the best talent in the industry
- You need to thrive working in a collaborative, work hard/play hard environment
- You will be confident with a hands-on approach – ambitious, business-minded and looking for a fast-track to Director
- Ideally you will be a ‘generalist’ and have experience across industry sectors
To be considered for this Corporate PR Associate Director role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Jon on 020 7559 6598 or email@example.com, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -
Back to jobs
Add to shortlist