Associate - corporate communications advisory work and litigation at its' very best
||£45k - 60k per Annum + bonus
Looking for issues-led, predominantly project based, dynamic independent corporate communications work? This corporate and political campaigning consultancy pride themselves on doing intellectually challenging work as opposed to a PR churn. They are looking to hire their next Associate to drive the development of the team and help build a strong pipeline.
They do communications advisory work at senior level across issues-rich corporate communications, internal communications and political campaigning. Work could include rebranding, advising on lobbying strategy, digital communications advice, internal communications and litigation work. It’s run by partners who have all had their own businesses and they describe the culture as grown up, flexible and non- bureaucratic. Clients include wealthy international business men, lawyers and universities through to major oil companies. They don’t tend to pitch for work as they are approached for it from relationships they have forged and there are no star partners.
Key challenges and opportunities in corporate Associate role:
- You will be working alongside genuinely smart people who are able to offer senior level strategic advice across a huge broad range of disciplines
- Working alongside a variety of nationalities, you will have the support of researchers and associates to execute content, premium campaigns and advise
- Enjoy being stretched as you will be using your corporate reputation experience, political advice, litigation experience and internal communications expertise
- Build trust with clients, advise them on the media landscape and support them through crises and issues
- This role suits bright individuals with intellectual rigour who have the intellectual capacity to solve problems as every campaign is bespoke
- You will be closely involved in business development and be confident to network and bring in leads with the view of sourcing new business very selectively
- You will be managing other members of the team
Key attributes and experience for this corporate Associate role:
- People who understand business and the corporate world who can hit the ground running so PR agency experience will be a must
- Likely to be working at Senior Account Manager level in an agency and looking to become a bigger fish, or perhaps you are an Account Director looking for something more interesting
- Must have broad, issues-rich corporate communications skills, be politically aware and perhaps has some litigation experience
- Confident and able to advise at a senior level with good team management experience
- Strong writing skills are required, a go getting attitude and resilience
- Intellectually you need to be curious and have the ability to get up to speed quickly
To be considered for this corporate Associate role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Sarah Leembruggen on 0207 559 6597 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -
Back to jobs
Add to shortlist