Account Director- Digital pro for FTSE brands
||£40k - 50k per Annum + 5k bonus + great benefits
You will develop digital and social media strategies and take full responsibility for implementing campaigns across significant accounts including high profile brands. Grow your new business skills and work on pitches and proposals alongside PR consultants. You will have access to a wide variety ofb2b and b2c brands and provide them with a truly integrated comms experience.
This high profile agency are incredibly research led and work with a high level of strategy across full service communications. Their core work is corporate and public affairs and they hold a FTSE client portfolio envied by most. Their offices include the US and Mille East and they boast a slick operation with some big hitters from the industry. They are looking for a budding Account Director to provide expert advice and delivery in the digital world.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Digital Account Director role:
- Forge forward with integrated on-line corporate reputation strategies for b2b brands
- You will have clear digital communications expertise across all emerging social media channels and how they serve different user needs
- Manage a super smart team - this role needs a pragmatic leader with excellent communication skills and momentum to oversee team assignments
- Take ownership of some really exciting and major league FTSE accounts across all practice areas and deliver sound advice to senior stakeholders
- You will be able to write razor-sharp copy for email, web pages, social media, SMS and more
- Contributing to solutions for new business clients and proactively introduce new ideas to improve the agency offering
Key attributes and experience for this Digital Account Director role:
- You will be a self-starter with proven digital technical abilities with a background in agency or in-house communications, although you must have previously worked in a communications agency
- Ideally you will be available immediately or fairly quickly as they would like this person in place as soon as possible
- It’s a slick corporate environment and you must have the polish and flair to fit with this culture
- You will be a natural leader and establish strong relationships quickly with colleagues and clients alike
- Proven track record of new business delivery and hungry to take ownership and learn from the best
To be considered for this Digital Account Director role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Jon on 0207 559 6598 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -
Back to jobs
Add to shortlist