|Salary||£55k - 60k per Annum + good benefits|
This management consultancy is like no other. They have a truly disruptive approach to strategy consulting and serve a host of big name companies to create acquisition, retention, growth and new product development within the financial services space and they are eager to find a corporate Account Director who is interested in a creative approach to a client’s problem. There is someone leaving the team in mid-April and they are keen to hire by then.
This entrepreneurial business originated from offering public affairs advisory work primarily for financial services companies. They are known for integrated problem solving with data analytics and strategies to transform clients’ businesses. Their central London based offices have a slick corporate feel and the team are hardworking, social and there is a culture of inclusion. Promotions are meritocratic and there is real scope to move up the ladder and you will be rewarded well for your achievements along the way.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Account Director role:
• Responsible for developing strategic and corporate communications plans for clients, and overseeing their execution within the corporate/B2B space
• There is opportunity to move up the corporate ladder as this consultancy are eager to invest in this person’s talent and training is on offer
• Build trust with clients and advise them on the media landscape
• Use your autonomy to run with building up industry sectors as they are always open to this
• You will be involved in business development and will be confident to use your network and knowledge of journalists
• You will be managing 4 members of the team with resources at your fingertips
Key attributes and experience for this Account Director role:
• Corporate Account Director/Senior Account Manager ideally working in a PR agency now handling some institutional financial services clients
• Ambitious with a keen desire to head up the team in a few years and lead strategy of the PR business
• You will bring a good network and knowledge of journalists to the table
• Hungry, enthusiastic with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Happy working with media handling and excited about broader communications and a more data-led agency model
• Be able to approach each client problem with creativity and professional integrity
To be considered for this Account Director role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Sarah Leembruggen on 0207 559 6597 or email@example.com, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -