Account Director- Crisis & Litigation at its best
||£40k - 50k per Annum + bonus
You will manage large international highbrow accounts and major projects for clients all over the world. You will work within a dedicated practice and be responsible for managing high profile crisis situations for high networth individuals, through to shareholder disputes through to product recalls. Use your natural influencing skills to build strong relationships with clients at the highest levels, provide strategic counsel and advise clients on complex political and financial considerations. Use your team management skills to lead your team to excellence and learn from some of the most high profile operators in the business.
This fast-growing and hugely impressive corporate communications and public affairs consultancy are based in London and have offices internationally. Their work spans across a number of areas, including strategic communications for major global brands, governments, NGOs and high profile individuals. Safe to say they have an enviable client list and offer an exciting mix of disputes and issues-rich work for you to get your teeth into. The company house some of the biggest stars.
Key challenges and opportunities in Account Director - Crisis and Issues expertise role:
- Advise on broad-ranging creative and strategic advice to clients and teams on issues rich mandates relating to specific programmes and wider PR marketing strategies
- Work quality standards are high so you will need to step up to impress – efficiently manage the team to ensure you and they exceed expectations
- You will be closely involved in business development, lead on pitches and proposals for major league companies, organisations and individuals.
- Your tier one media abilities will be challenged and elevated with this well-networked team
- Work on some of the most exciting high networth clients and build a strong professional network with their senior members
Key attributes and experience for this Account Director - Crisis and Issues expertise role:
- Have extensive communications agency experience, ideally with a flair for issues and crisis management
- It’s likely that you will be working at either Senior Account Manager level looking to step up or be an established Account Director looking for a better and more ambitious agency
- Stong experience in digital strategies, management and content creation
- Have proven management skills, with clear examples of personal experience leading projects and teams, ideally internationally
- Have the ability to conduct comprehensive analysis of information to tight deadlines ensuring accuracy and relevance
- Proven track record of working to the highest quality standards, delivering recommendations that are thoughtful, creative and evidence-based
- Be logical, quick and flexible in the appraisal of problems
- Be a committed team player, identifying skills, experience and learning gaps and ways to fill them, providing regular feedback and day-to-day support to junior team members, and fostering a culture of continuous improvement among the team
To be considered for this Account Director - Crisis and Issues expertise role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Sarah Leembruggen on 02075596597 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -
Back to jobs
Add to shortlist